Saturday, May 28, 2005

dean & the pull toy whale


dean & the pull toy whale, originally uploaded by BIGAWK.

painting I finished showing the craziness of people sometimes, and how interesting they can be when they are left to their own imagination. we all can learn by knocking our "adult" walls down and becoming childlike and having fun.

Off to my cousin's wedding right now, been a great week so far since I was laid off, I must say i am much happier enjoying the opportunities that have presented themselves so far.

1 comment:

albert said...

===============
comment not for public display
please do not approve
===============

Hi Jim,

I have a question for you about one of your pieces on flickr. Could you please tell me how to contact you?

Thanks,
Albert Wolfe
albert@laowaichinese.net